Thursday 26 March 2009

Roll Up! Roll Up!


A strange thing happened today. You know those poor people that have to hand out flyers, getting alot of
scowls and grunts (mainly from me)
?? Well I got handed one today on the way into town and for some reason I took it. And I'm very glad I did.
On the front was a beautiful girl infront of a moon, worthy of a frame and a place on my dressing table. And when I turned it over, I began to read about "The Whim Wham Club".
With a Vintage soundtrack for dancing, and preformances from The Lola Pops, Miss Bettie Dean & Dr Sid. I particularly liked the bit at the bottom:

THIS IS NOT FANCY DRESS WE JUST WANT YOU TO DRESS FANCY.

Yes please, I feel a spot of 'appropiate dress finding' coming on.


So the moral of the story....don't growl at the boys & girls who give you flyers. Well, go on then, you can still growl at some.


No comments:

Post a Comment